Recover Apple ID Password at apple.com/recover
Apple.com/recover - If you are an iPhone or iPad user, then you must have an Apple ID. It is the account with which you access App Store, iTunes Store, sign in to iCloud and much more. If you forgot Apple ID password, it is really worrying because you cannot access the things and apps.
What is Apple Recovery Key?
Apple ID Recovery Key is a 14-character code Key which is generated during the two-step signup process and is meant as a backup. If you forget your apple id password or lose access to all trusted devices and your phone number (but not both), the Recovery Key was the only way to restore your Apple ID account.
How to Create an Apple ID Recovery Key?
The Apple ID recovery key is a feature that lets you add extra security to your account.
- Open Settings.
- Go to Your Name - Password & Security. Scroll down to find Recovery Key.
- Tap the switch to enable it. You’ll be asked to enter your device passcode. Then, a recovery key will be generated for you. Write it down or save it in a password manager that you can access on non-Apple devices or on the web.
- Confirm your Apple ID recovery key by entering it on the next screen.
Keep your new Recovery Key in a safe place. Your old Recovery Key won’t work anymore and you can’t use it to reset your password or access your account.
Reset or recover your Apple id and passworrd
Forget my Apple ID
- Visit the online portal - apple.com/recover
- Click on the button - Forgot apple ID
- Enter the valid details asked
- First name
- Last name
Recover apple ID password
- Go to apple.com/recover or iforgot.apple.com
- Click on - ‘Reset your password’.
- When prompted - enter apple id and click on "Next" button
- Choose from the option -
- Email authentication
- Answer Security Questions
Entered Password Too Many Times?
When you try incorrect passwords too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security. Consequently, you can’t sign in to any Apple services that use your Apple ID, like iCloud, iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, etc.
If you tried multiple times, stop trying and wait for at least 8 hours (up to 24 hours) for your Apple ID to start functioning again–its’ really important that you do not try to log in during this time
Once you verify your identity with Apple, your account unlocks. Go to iforgot.apple.com and unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password. See the section Reset Password for the details on how to do this.
Apple Customer Service Number
If users still have any doubt that Apple Account Recovery Without Phone so they can contact to the Apple tech support number anytime and experts will guide you.