Apple.com/recover - How to recover apple recovery key
www.apple.com/recover - Lost your apple id and password? Don't worry! Simply learn how to reset or recover these from the official website that is apple.com/recover. Apple ID is the key for all apple products such as iCloud, iTunes etc.
How to recover your Apple ID from Apple.com/recover or iforgot.apple.com?
- Go to the Apple official website in your web browser
- Apple.com/recover or Apple.com/recovery
- iforgot.apple.com or appleid.apple.com
- For Status Check go to iforgot.apple.com.
Apple ID alerts - "Your Apple ID is disabled."
You might not have used your Apple ID in a long time. And you probably won’t see anything beforehand alerting you on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. But every time you try to log in, it doesn’t accept the information. Your Apple ID is disabled.
Known Apple ID alerts include
- This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons
- Too many attempted sign-ins.
- Your Apple ID has been disabled
- You can't sign in because your account has been disabled for security reasons
- This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons.
- Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction.
And if you tried to access your Apple ID too many times with the wrong password, your account is automatically locked for a period of time. Even if you remember the correct password!
Try to log into your Apple ID via a Browser
Try logging into your iTunes or iCloud account from Safari, Chrome, or another browser, preferably on a Mac or computer versus an iDevice. Getting this particular error message usually means Apple needs to perform a security check on your account at apple.com/recover.
Alternatively, wait at least 8 hours and try again–this fix works in cases when you made multiple unsuccessful attempts by entering an incorrect password too many times.